I am getting so excited for the upcoming Indiana Circle meet up this Saturday! I am franticly busy getting ready. I haven't even started packing yet and am finishing up my calling cards, pictured above, all 40 of them! I am just waiting for the Stickles to dry and I need to make just 5 more quick flowers. Then I need to add my info to the back. Provo Craft has come up with this very cute way to trade information with our other Circle sisters. Kind of like a business card. I also need to make 10 Thank You cards for a swap. I think tomorow is going to be a very busy night!
I also just updated my Gypsy which includes the new carts from Feb. Hello Thursday. I had about 16 carts to link to get my G up to date and ready for Sat. Also, the Cricut message board got another update today and is moving much faster! Those of you who couldn't get on may want to give it a try.
Karen



2 comments:
Hello I just became a follower on your blog I seen your post on the mb and I seen you are from southern indiana I live in central indiana so I had to leave a comment for you. I have had my Imagine since september and I love it, I find I use it more than my expression because I dont have to use extra time picking out the right color of paper. I really use the yummy cart alot for bday cards and I also use better together it has alot of cute images. congrats on you win that is amazing and I am glad to meet you!
Angela
OMG!!! You are one lucky gal! What an amazing prize to win. Can't wait to see what you create. ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment