CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cricut Circle meet up - Somebody pinch me!

Yesterday was the Cricut Circle Meet Up in Greenwood, IN, just south of Indy. We all had a fabuous time and what a great group of women! I even reconnected with someone that lives just 10 minutes from me and used to teach classes at our former lss. I had no idea she was on the Cricut message boards let alone in the circle! I have addded a few pics from the meet up/crop below. I really can't wait for the next one. You must read on in this post for my big news! Shannon Lerner from Provo Craft was our host. She is so awesome and as sweet as can be. She did a few product demonstrations including the Yudu. Everyone was able to do one item on the Yudu machine. I now have a t-shirt with the Circle logo and "Cricut Circle" on it. Love it!
We were each given a 9" wooden cut out of a paper doll for a decorating contest. I decorated mine to match my scrap room. There is a better pic of it later.
Here is Shannon getting ready to do the prize giveaways. She said everyone would win something that was equal to or greater than our entry fees. Prizes ranged from t-shirts, cartridges, cuttlebugs, cake machines, the Yudu, and an Imagine machine!
Below is a pic of my paper doll. Shannon brought all of us a plushy Cricut. The candy jar I won in a raffle that the ladies put on. Josie0602 from the mb made the jar and it is gorgeous and was full of chocolate. I never win anything and today was my very lucky day! Thank you Josie!
And speaking of my very lucky day, I WON THE CRICUT IMAGINE MACHINE!!!!!! I was totally shocked and still can't believe it. Shannon said they will be shipping it out to me this week from Provo Crafts offices. I can't wait. I have never won anything like this before. Provo Craft has the retail price of this machine at $499!! I figured with luck this good I should buy a lottery ticket, so on the way home I did! It was truely an unbelievable day for me! Thanks to everyone who helped make it so much fun!

5 comments:

Kelly

Hi Karen
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I am glad we got to sit with you. I had a nice time.
Kelly

scrapBugz

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your pictures also. Had a great time. Hope you have fun with your new Imagine when it arrives.

Mandy

Jennifer

Whoops...posted on the wrong post. That's awesome that you won the Imagine!! ENJOY!

Leslie

WOOT WOOT !!! That is awesome!! I to live in Indiana, more north but how exciting you got to go to this. So are you a circle member then? Enjoy your new Imagine!! I received one for x-mas and love it!!! Also joined your blog

Josie0602

I love the photos!! Thanks for visiting my blog...I am following your now!!

Post a Comment