Thursday, March 10, 2011
My first Imagine project!
Wow! I can't believe how fast the Imagine helps bring a card together. I have never made a card so fast before! Earlier this week I recieved an e-mail from my mom, who is not a paper crafter and whom was very excited for me on my Imagine win. All her e-mail said was, "I'm still waiting on my card." LOL So guess who gets my first card made with the Imagine? That's right, my mom does! The entire front of this card started as white card stock. I was inspired by a card that Joy posted today at ObsessedwithScrapbooking.com. I used the Better Together cartridge and mounted the cuts on a regular red cardstock. The Happy Day is a stamp from Hero Arts. I embellished a bit with stickles and a white pen. The inside of the card is just done with stamps. I love how this looks. I never thought I would say that as when the I was first released I figured it would look like computer clip art. I am really suprised to say the least!
Labels:
Imagine,
Imagine-Better Together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Adorable project -- I like the added sparkle! Thanks for stopping by my blog with the tip about the border! I need to figure that out for sure!
Post a Comment