CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Imagine arrival

So sorry it has taken me so long to post an update on my new Imagine but I have been fighting a nasty cold for the past 3 weeks! My second round of anti-biotics finally seems to be kicking in. So, the following Wednesday after the crop, I recieved an e-mail from Shannon at PC with a tracking number for my Imagine. Talk about some fast action! She had it shipped out on Tuesday and it was delivered that Friday! When I first opened the box, after dragging that heavy thing across the house by myself, I just sat there and said, "WOW", several times. I still couldn't believe I had actually won it! And of course I had a little help by one of our cats, Puddy Tat.
When I first lifted the Imagine out of it's packaging, I heard a small rattle inside the machine. Turned out to be the nut that screws onto the blade housing. No biggie....for now I've borrowed the one off of my Expression and will hunt down a new nut at a hardware store, I hope. But luckily, the I works great!
Puddy Tat is approaching 16 years old and with his "cattitude", feels he can pretty much do whatever he pleases. Whether he's in the way or not. LOL
Shortly after getting the Imagine up to my scraproom, I learned on the Cricut mb that a new update was coming soon and it was a big one. If I updated it before this new update, I may have some major problems with it operating correctly. So I decided to get to know it and it's features and found myself very intimidated by it. Fortunately, I found a blogger from the mb, Marti{pezadoodle} that had some wonderful video tutorials that helped immensely. I have since spent the past 2 1/2 evenings getting both my Imagine and my Gypsy updated so I am spending tonight in my scraproom crafting.
Will be posting some projects soon!
TTYL,
Karen

1 comments:

Leslie

YEAH!! Congrats!!! Ilove mine, ENJOY

Post a Comment