While participating in a recent discussion on the Cricut message board about Jetmax cubes, I realized that I haven't shared recent pictures of my scrap room in several years. As it is always changing, I thought I would share with you today my Cricut Cutting Station. I took the opportunity to take some pics of it today since it was just recently cleaned and organized. As the rest of my room gets cleaned, I will be taking pics of those areas and showing you those as well.
This has got to be, by far, my favorite part of my room!
I took several additional pics to show better views. On the very top shelf are all of my Cricut cart boxes that include the overlays and the cartridges themselves. Since I have all of them loaded onto my Gypsy, I hardly ever need the actual cartridge. In the green Circle boxes, I have my seasonal carts that don't come in a box. Several of these smaller carts fit in each box and they stack nicely. As you can see, my top shelf is completely full as I have some where around 190 carts now. My Imagine carts boxes have overflowed to the shelf below. Not sure where I am going to put more. Maybe a longer shelf? LOL Also on these shelves is my Your Story, Gypsy bag which holds all of my cables, some pictures, and my Sizzix Express machine. My bakers twine is stored in the glass Cricut jar.
On the main cutting table I keep my Imagine and my E2. When I need to use my Imagine, the E2 gets moved to the left side of the table. I would like to find a shelf of some sort to hold the E2 in place so I can slide out my Imagine and still have work space on the left. I have my Nestabilities dies in clear CD cases inside of the green cubes and my Imagine carts are stored in the plastic box on top of that cube.
Under my table I store a large stack of photo boxes on the left. The wire cubes hold my sticker collection in the accordion files, which I hardly ever touch since getting my Cricut, some empty Circle shipping boxes, Cricut green photo boxes that hold my licensed cartridge handbooks, a tub full of organized handbooks, and my cutting mats and Martha score board. On the top of these wire crates I store my 12x24" mats. I still have one more tub full of handbooks to label and it will stack on top of the other one in the bottom left cube.
To show some more itemized storage closer, this is up on my bottom shelf. My Imagine handbooks are stored alphabetically in the little black plastic basket. The black wire cube holds my embossing folders. I think I purchased this wire cube at Wal Mart and it's meant to store dvds.
This is a Really Useful Box brand storage box that I love for storing my Imagine carts. I made a divider out of card stock to separate the Patterned carts on the left and the Image carts on the right, also all stored alphabetically. I picked this box up at Hobby Lobby but I know that several of the big box office supply stores also carry them.
And lastly, an up close view of how I store my cartridge handbooks. Okieladybug is the inspiration for this storage solution. I love that I can sit on my floor, pull out the totes, and browse thru them easily.
I hope you all enjoyed this part of my scrap room and maybe have gotten some ideas for storing your supplies. Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love your room Karen!! So neat and organized!
What a fun space..I love seeing peoples areas..Also LOVE your blog design
Wonderful space! Your blog is so colorful and pleasing to the eyes! Thanks for sharing all the great ideas!
Looks Great! love how organized you are :-)
Post a Comment