Sunday, July 17, 2011
Prince Charming
Wow, it's been awhile! I apologize for my lack of posts. My computer caught a nasty virus and had been out to two different computer guru's who were supposed to know how to fix it but failed. So my son helped me and rebooted from scratch. I have finally gotten all of my photo editing software reloaded so I will be able to start posting my projects again. Yeah!! This layout is from our Disney trip back in 2004. I have two separate Disney trip albums that I have been working on for several years. Some day I will get them finished. This one is of my son, Tommy, while we were waiting for our dinner reservations to be called at the restaurant in Cinderella's Castle. It was a very relaxing wait because we were the only one's there. He spent quite a bit of time looking for hidden Mickey's in the castle decor.
Used Formal Occasions for the scalloped background shape. One of the paper dolls carts for the knight's head. Peachy Keen Retro face stamp colored with Copic markers. Blackletter for the title. Imagine machine for the scallop shape behind the title and Buccanaer cart for the yellow patterned paper. Used disney paper punches for the castle shape and Mickey heads. Label stickers from October Afternoon and epoxy stickers from EK Success and Creative Imaginations. Blue patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment