CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Photo Tray

My father-in-law is a very hard person to shop for when it comes to birthdays.  His biggest hobby is  trapshooting, and while I've already been working on his shooting scrapbook as he goes, I thought a home decor project might be appropriate this year since my mother-in-law had just put in a new basement family room with fresh new paint colors.  I designed this to go in that room so he can enjoy it even more.  It contains images of my kids trapshooting so I went with a family theme. 


Not very much Cricut on here.  Paper tray and paper are from Hobby Lobby.  Letter "A" is from Plantin Schoolbook, Swirl tag is from Splish Splash, Label is from Cricut Essentials. I can't remember where the Fleur de lis came from Home Decor.  The flower in the top right corner used to be a very bright pink so I toned it down by spraying some black glimmer mist on it.  Came out really nice!  Rosettes are from a Tim Holtz Sizzix die.

3 comments:

L.B.

very nice work I have one of these and am afraid of it for some reason..I think I can I think I can..thanks for the inspiration

Carolyn/MamaC

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! Great project!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com)

Wow! This is just beautiful! Love the colors and the "feel" of this.

Merry Christmas!
Nadia

Post a Comment