The update was announced last Friday and I stopped in Jonanne's and purchased my Mini on Saturday. My update went well and it works great. The Mini cuts fantastically every time! Even better than my E2! Now I can have the Mini sitting next to me at my scrap table to cut the smaller cuts which I mostly use. I no longer have to keep getting up to cross the room to plug in my Gypsy and cut on my larger machines. The mat also fits better on my table when lifting off and assembling cuts. After working all day, it's just nice to be able to come home and sit n' scrap! I LOVE THIS MINI!!
Just roll it out, power it on, and plug in the Gypsy.
And it just rolls up to the wall out of the way when not in use.
Did I mention that I love this little guy!!!!!!!



1 comments:
Hi, I'm here from the Cricut Main Board and I saw your post. I was interested to see the mini in your space and I must say it looks great! You have it put away and so neatly! I love it! I can't wait to get one! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment