CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bow maker!!

I am so stinkin' excited about the package I got in the mail today and I just have to share it with you all!  If you have been following my blog, you know that I am bow challenged.  I have never been able to make a decent little bow.  While I was browsing Facebook recently, Erin Schreiner posted about a bow maker made by The Unity Stamp Company.  I went to the companies website and found it.  I ordered it last week and it came today.  The bow maker itself was only $3.99 with $2.95 shipping.  So for only $6.94 total I will finally be able to add those cute little bows to my cards.  The bow maker itself is very nicely made.  The base is a rubber stamp base, very sturdy.  What a deal! 

So then I had to search for an instructional video on YouTube because I really didn't know how to use one.  I don't know if I'm breaking any rules by sharing the link I found but this is a very good and quick video showing how to use a bowmaker.  If I'm breaking any blog etiquette rules by posting this link, please let me know and I will remove it.  I just can't believe how easy it is!   :)  Bow maker how to video


Thanks Erin!!!!!

3 comments:

erin lee creative

Awesome! I'm so glad you love it! I love mine too :)

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com

What a great deal. I looked at them at a scrapbook expo (must have been when they first came out) and I loved it, but they were more expensive. I didn't get one because of the price at the time, but I will definitely be looking at getting one now. Thanks for sharing.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com)

Can't wait to see your bows!

Post a Comment