My mother-in-law has always enjoyed home made gifts for Christmas, both making and recieving them. This year things were a bit tight so we decided to step it up a bit and do more home made gifts instead of buying. Unfortunately, she decided this at Thanksgiving and as I work full time, it made a very stressful month for me! I will post several projects over the next few days so check back. :)
I was checking out Pintrest for the first time (I know, what took me so long?!) and came across this idea. Someone had posted a picture frame that would hold 8 photos and they turned it into a weekly calendar. Who knew that you could use dry erase markers on glass?! So I was at Big Lots looking around for water bottles (will post that one later), and I found the same frame that was on Pintrest! And it was only $10. I picked up another frame for $3 and a two pack of dry erase markers for $2. I ended up with 2 pretty nice gifts for $15 total! I used baker's twine to tie the markers onto the frame.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Your picture frame project turned out terrific, the font and papers you chose make it look so elegant. I'm new to pintrest too....I held out for as long as I could!!! :)
What a wonderful gift idea.
What great ideas...never saw this, but I am going to pin yours as I saw it here first!! Thanks
Great idea!
What a great idea! You did an amazing job on this. :) I have only been on Pintrest once, but I can see how it will be very addicting!
Lori
What a great idea! I didn't know you could write on glass with dry erase markers... I'm going to have to remember this project :)
I saw this on Pinterest and loved it. I really need to make this!
Post a Comment