
January 9, 2010 - My dog, Tobey, and cat, Chewy. This is the couch that I normally sit on to watch tv and surf the internet and these furbabies are usually always laying right next to me like this. Tobey more so than Chewy though. :)

January 8, 2010 - Amber, Katie, and Cassie playing in the snow. School was closed today due to winds and drifting snow. The girls enjoy sledding down the side of our empty pond. On the left side of the pond is a snow drift that came up to Amber's waist so she had to slide down a different side this time.

January 7, 2010 - We recieved about 6" of snow today and it was a fun drive home. I had planned to take pictures on our road, that usually drifts really bad, so I had the camera out and ready. I decided, as I turned onto our road, that I would take the potd of this bridge that goes over a set of railroad tracks at the end of our road. We have gone over it countless times in the 8 1/2 years that we have lived out here, but that will soon come to an end. Construction crews have already started clearing out the houses and trees to get ready for construction that will continue in the Spring. The road will be straightened out and either a new bridge or no bridge will be in the future.
7 comments:
Wow..the snow is beautiful. I am the same as you when it comes to having friends laying with you on the couch. Isn't it kind of sad when old things get torn down or rebuilt. It's kind of like a part of you goes with it.
~Jamie
Im loving all of the snow pics. The kids look like they had so much fun. And no school to boot. :)
Beautiful pictures of the snow... How fun for the kids to get a snow day.
It looks so pretty in the snow. Love the dog and cat pic....
Such great winter scenes....and I thing the furbabies have the right idea...I'm with them!
Tobey looks like he's got the good life!
Kids are looking like they are having a good time
Post a Comment